Providing a wide range of mechanical and metallurgical testing services for industries, Nusatek’s Material Testing laboratories holds a PETRONAS license for Material Testing, Identification and Failure Analysis
With an extensive range of specialized equipment and analytical instruments, Nusatek’s Material laboratory provides comprehensive and qualified test services to the industry.
Our ranges of tests include:
- Charpy Impact
- Welders Performance & Welding Procedure Qualification
- Metallurgical Examination
- Grain Size Determintation
- Inclusion Determintation
- Microstructure & Defect Analysis
- Hardness (Rockwell/Vickers/Brinell) & Microhardness
- Chemical Analysis
- In-situ Positive Material Identification by Spectro Analyser & XRF Analyser
- Pitting Corrosion as per ASTM G48
- Intergranular Corrosion as per ASTM A262 Practice E
- Ferrite Determination by Metallography as per ASTM E562
- Replica Testing ...New!
- Failure Analysis ...New!
Metrology & Calibration
Our measurement and calibration instruments are traceable and certified to National Standards (SIRIM) or equivalent. Customers are guaranteed a high degree of confidence in our precision work.
Our one-stop integrated laboratory gives cost-effective metrology & calibration solutions with our team of highly skilled and professional personnel. On-site services (even off shore) cater to demands of customers who need time and location critical jobs.
- Force & Pressure
- Mass & Torque
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Jig Measurement
Offering inspection services as one of the leading Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) companies in Malaysia with experience both locally & regionally, Nusatek remains the choice of oil & gas, construction, power and transportation companies.
Inspection services offered are:
- Radiographic Testing (X-ray & Gamma Ray)
- Ultrasonic Testing (Flaw & Thickness Measurement)
- Holiday Detector Testing
- Magnetic Particle Inspection & Dye Penetrant Testing
- Hardness Testing
- Eddy Current Testing
- Phase Array Ultrasonic Testing ...New!
NDT services with quick responding and highly mobile teams are Nusatek’s strengths. Our inspection teams are highly qualified, with internationally recognised regulatory and industrial credentials plus extensive experience.
Singapore Test Services
Our affiliate, Singapore Test Services Pte. Ltd. is a premier test and inspection services provider in Singapore. Being a technology partner to Nusatek, together we provide a complete package for advance techniques in testing and inspection for the region and internationally.
With a wide range of services including for Aerospace, Environment and Building Inspection, STS and Nusatek have joint ventured in many projects together. Check out: www.test.com.sg